How we collect personal information:
We may collect personal information from you in a variety of ways, including but not limited to, when you:
- Access our Site, products and services, including mobile apps
- Subscribe to our newsletters
- Create an online account
- Participate in a survey
- Submit a form
- Make a purchase on one of our online stores or return something to us
- Contact us for assistance, or
- Communicate or interact with us on social media
You can browse our Site anonymously. We only collect information containing personal information from our Site when you voluntarily provide such information to us. You may always refuse to supply personal information, except that it may prevent you from engaging in certain activities on the Site.
We also collect personal information from other sources:
- Joint marketing partners, who have collected your information and share with us
- Publicly available databases
How we collect non-personal identification information:
We may collect non-personal identification information about you when you interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer, and technical information about the technical way you connected to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies:
How we use collected information:
We may collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve our customer service
- To administer a promotion, contest, or other Site content
- To develop new products and services
- To audit so that we are complaint with legal, regulatory or contractual requirements
- To send you communications that you request regarding new products and services, company news, and related updates, and
- To identify usage trends, such as which products and services that we offer are of most interest to you.
How we protect your information:
We have adopted appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Who receives your personal information:
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, affiliates and advertisers for the above purposes. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Access to services by underage individuals:
Our Site is not directed to individuals who are under the legal age to purchase alcohol, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from such individuals. No part of our Site is structured to attract anyone under the age of 21.
Casa Del Sol Spirits Co.
3564 Sagunto St. #966
Santa Ynez, CA 93460
If you are sending us information, please do not include credit card or other sensitive information in your emails to us.